Curls! Yes! Curls itself are trendy enough to slay people out there. With these easy to attain red carpet curls by hot rollers, you can figure out the diva-like attention without any glitch. These are trendy, a bit sassy yet super appealing. If you are women who never have experienced the hot roller effects, we are here to make you ready with eye-catching curls with some easy process along with our expert tips.
1. Prior to Curl
First, you have to plug in the hot rollers. You have to connect the plug of the base of the rollers to the port. Charge the base of the rollers by connecting it with electricity. Wait for a few minutes and let the rollers heated up. And you’re up for your super coils! Select the rollers and start styling your hair into your desired funky curls.
2. Preparing Hair
- No matter what but you are providing heat to your hair. So be sure to safeguard your lovely hair with applying any of your favorite hair protectant serum. If you escape this step then your hair may get damaged with heat styling. We will recommend you using ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray.
- Curls may fall anytime and can ruin your entire look. To make your curls enduring and smooth for a long time use any of your hair styling cream or Volumizing Mousse. If you have hair that is voluminous then go for a hair styling cream but if you have got hair that is straight and dull then select a Volumizing Mousse.Organic Root Stimulator Lock and Twist Gel and TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier have been one of the reliable hairspray and Volumizing mousse to the users till now. Use these products from the roots of your hair to the end to lock the longevity of your curls.
3. Rolling Up Hair
- Here comes your core styling process. Divide all of your hair into three different sections. You can divide them into three more or less equal parts for the ease of your hair styling. Keeping a section free, clip up the other two sections of hair.
- Now you have to play with the unclipped or free section of your hair. Take 2 Inch of the strand from the free hair section using a comb. Comb the 2 Inch strand a few times and make sure that the strand is knot-free. Use a soft-hold spray for your hair to make the hair easy to curl.
- Select any size of hot roller set (according to your hairstyle and hair length) and some fitting pins that can hold your curls.
- Now you have to roll up your hair. For short hair, you have to select hot rollers that are less than 1 Inch diameter such as ½ Inch, ¼ Inch or ¾ Inch. People having long hair can go for 1 Inch, 1.25 Inch, 1.5 Inch, 1.75 Inch or 2 Inch.
Here, we have used 1 Inch hot rollers from Remington H5600D 20-Piece Multi-Sized Roller Set. Remember that you have to place the roller approximately above 1 ½ Inch from the end of the strand.
- After placing the roller, try rolling up. At the outset, wrap the end of your hair. Now, go upwards towards your scalp and roll the entire hair with the roller. While rolling up, keep it gentle so that no hair goes out of the roller area.
- As a final point, you have to secure your roller with a clip or pin. Secure the pin perfectly because if the pin gets loose then your hair will fall down and you will get short-lived curls. When one of your strands is done curling, repeat the same process and roll up all your hair with rollers and secure them with pins.
4. Styling up Hair
- When all of your hair is wrapped up, keep the rollers on your head for 10 to 20 minutes. Let the rollers set and cool down. Keep an eye on the pins that hold your curls, don’t let them get loosen.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, when you feel that your hair is set, remove the rollers one by one. Primarily, remove the pins from your hair cautiously. Don’t pull your hair while removing the pins because it may ruin your hairstyle. Afterwards, remove the rollers gently in sequence and let each and every curl Let the curls glide slowly yet beautifully.
- When all of your hair is unrolled, flip your hair over. Take into account that you are not permitted to use a comb after curling hair. Here, you have to go with your hand. Keeping the curls in style, run your fingers between the tresses gently.
- Now you are ready to style up your hair as per your wish. You can go for twisting your hair by tying them up or you can keep the curls loose and free.
- Again spay your curled hair for prolonged curls. Spay from a little distance from your hair. We will recommend you using Living Proof Hold Flexible Hairspray for long-lasting waves. What’s more? You are ready to shine and slay!