Hot rollers are amazing tools for styling. People can add more volume and texture in their curly hair by using this tool. They can easily turn their fine hair into curly by hot rollers. Remington Corporation is making high-quality hot rollers that have many features which have made curly hair styling much easier for the people. Remington H5600D is one of their greatest hot roller products. This product is recommended for the people of any length hair. In this article, we are going to review this product. We will let you know all of its features, pros, and cons so that you can make your decision of buying Remington H5600D hot rollers at ease.
Main Features of Remington H5600D Hot Rollers:
The highlighted features that “Remington H5600D 20-Piece Multi-Sized Roller Set” offers are:
- Ceramic technology
- Provides 20 piece rollers
- Provides rollers of 3 different sizes
- Rollers have cool touch ends
- Provides colored clips
Now we will go through every single feature and explain briefly what the necessity of that feature is and how that is convenient for the people. Let’s jump ahead into the discussion.
The ceramic technology exploits high technology ceramics. This amazing technology has the capability of absorbing heat which can facilitate devices to reach greater temperatures for contemporary heat. As a result, the temperature is distributed evenly and no hot spots can be detrimental. Ceramic technology ejaculates negative ions and distance infrared heat so that this hot roller cannot be a reason of frizzing your hair. Moreover, you can have a smooth and silky hair.
20 Piece Roller Set:
Remington H5600D product contains 20 pieces of rollers. To make a proper curly hairstyle you must need a big number of hot rollers because if you use a large number of hot rollers in a single portion of your hair, you will get a great number of curls in that portion. So people who want to add more texture or want more curls in their hair this Remington product is highly recommended for them.
3 Different Sizes of Hot Rollers:
Remington Corporation has provided high-quality hot rollers of 3 different sizes in H5600D hot roller product. You can have rollers of small sizes which are a ¾ inch long, medium sizes which are 1 inch long, large sizes which are 1¼ inch long.
Large sized rollers: best for the people of long hair length
By using larger rollers people can make curls of big sizes and those curls can be much smoother. People can have more volume in their hair by using large size hot rollers in their hair root. Large size rollers are highly recommended for the people who have a long and medium length hair. 6 large sized hot rollers are provided in this product. These large rollers are colored white to release the confusion. These large sized rollers are recommended highly for the people who have long length hair.
Small sized rollers: best for the people of short hair length
If anyone wants to make small curls in their hair, they can use small size hot rollers. This product provides 4 small sized hot rollers. If individuals want to add volume in their hair root, they should not use small rollers because it cannot add much textures or volumes as large rollers can. These small rollers are colored black to avoid confusion. Small sized rollers are best for the people of short hair.
Medium sized rollers: best for the people who have shoulder length hair
Some people do not want many big curls that large rollers make neither they want that much small curls that small rollers make. Remington has targeted this group of people and has provided 10 pieces of medium sized rollers by which you can make a medium size curls in your hair and also can add some volume in your hair root. You also can make different length curls in a various portion of your hair. These medium sized rollers are best for the people who have shoulder length hair. Long length hair people also can make good curls by these sizes of rollers.
So you can see Remington has made this product for the people of all kinds. Providing 3 different sizes of hot rollers is one of the main reasons why we recommend this hot roller set for the people of any length hair.
Cool Touch Ends: defends your finger from burning
The provided hot rollers of “Remington H5600D 20-Piece Multi-Sized Roller Set” have cool touch ends. People heat up these rollers to make their hair curly or to bring texture in their curly hair. This cool touch end feature helps people to hold their heated up rollers easily because two edges of the rollers still remain cool. They do not get heated. As a result, it cannot hurt your fingers and you will able to use those heated up hot rollers at ease.
Remington H5600D has provided some exclusive clip with their hot rollers. Clips are one of the most important things for using hot rollers because without clips you cannot stick your hair with hot rollers. So ultimately you would have failed in styling with your hot rollers. But definitely, Remington has released you from that anxiety. By their provided clips you can easily stick your hair with the rollers. Moreover, they have provided color-coded clips. As a result, you can match the clips easily according to the roller sizes. The clips of the rollers are metal made.
Some other good features of Remington H5600D Hot Rollers:
- This product provides compact storage case, as a result, you can put all the hot rollers into that travel sized storage case and take that with you anywhere you want.
- The rollers are made of soft, velvety material. As a result, this portion can swiftly grip the hair.
- There is an on indicator light. You can see a small indicator at the front of the roller when the power is on.
- Slots for the rollers in the case are marked individually so that you can wrap up the rollers and them into the right place quickly.
- On the top of the roller, there is a dot which changes its color while it is heated up and ready to use. It is called ready dot.
- The thermal wax core is featured in every single roller of this Remington product which retains high heat longer and creates long lasting curls.
Disadvantages of Remington H5600D Hot roller set:
- Remington H5600D Roller Set has single heating technology. That means only the hot rollers can provide temperature to make your hair curly. Though this technology is used in almost all of the hot roller products and it works fine in most sorts of hair but if you have a very thin fine hair this product may disappoint you. You need more than average heat for your hair and you cannot get that from this product. So we are recommending you to use “Remington H9000 Pearl Ceramic Heated Clip Hair Rollers” which can provide you enough heat to curl your hair for its dual heating technology.
- There is no on-off button in “Remington H5600D 20-Piece Multi-Sized Roller Set”. Some people find it irritating and some people do mind the system.
- There is no jumbo or super jumbo sized rollers are provided with Remington H5600D hot roller set.
Summary of Remington H5600D 20-Piece Multi-Sized Roller Set Review
Remington H5600D 20-Piece Multi-Sized Roller Set
Overall Rating by Author - 9.5/10
Remington H5600D 20-Piece Multi-Sized Roller Set is highly recommended for the people of any length hair whether they have short, medium or long length hair. It's 20 pieces of 3 different sized hot rollers can add textures and volume to your hair root and you can turn your hair into nice curly hairstyles. Though highly fine thin hair people may face a little difficulty for the heating level and heat holding capacity of this product which is not perfectly suitable for their hair, they can have close to good results by using this product. To avoid difficulties they may use Remington H9000 Pearl Ceramic Heated Clip Hair Rollers.