We have used, interviewed users of different hot rollers and researched for more than 80 hours before determining the best hot roller set that can create the perfect beach waves in thin/fine hair and thick hair based on their material, technology, temperature settings and the size and number of rollers that comes with each set.
In each of the mentioned categories, we have suggested different hot rollers as different hair types, lengths and textures require different features and care to style them with the most alluring beach waves.
The following guide will help you to know in details about hot rollers for beach waves and assist you to find the best roller set for your hair type.
For Fine Hair
1. Infiniti Pro by Conair Instant Heat Ceramic Flocked Rollers
Creates beach waves in both short and long hair lengths
This INFINITI PRO hot roller set comes with 20 different sized velvet flocked rollers that are suitable to create beachy waves as well as other types of curls in all hair lengths ranging from short, medium and long. Its ceramic coating and ionic technology protect fine/thin hair from high heat while releasing negative ions to restore hair moisture. Moreover, all the rollers are infused with argan oil to nourish and revitalize every hair strands for more healthy looking locks.
2. Caruso Professional Ionic Molecular 30-Piece Multiple Size Steam Hair Setter
Waves hair safely with zero heat damage
This heated curler set contains 30 different sized foam hot rollers ranging from petite to jumbo that uses ionic technology and 3x more molecular steam to create the perfect beach waves in both short and long length hairs. The steam moisturizes and conditions each hair strand inside out so that they retain the waves for a long time period and are less vulnerable to damage.
Other than amazing beach waves, this roller set can also create other types of curls and hairstyles.
3. T3 Volumizing Luxe Hot Rollers
Great for creating beach waves in long hair
The large and jumbo velvet rollers of this T3 – Volumizing Hot Roller set are pro at creating lustrous beach waves. They use a new T3 HeatCore Technology that combined with the dual temperature settings ensures optimal heat transfer to the hair locks for long-lasting results.
This set comes with only eight rollers of 2 different sizes that are suitable for medium to long tresses; you might have to buy few extra rollers to create waves in all hair lengths.
For Thick Hair
1. Babylisspro Nano Titanium Roller Hairsetter
Ribbed rollers for tangle-free style
The hot rollers of this BaByliss Pro™ Nano Titanium Hairsetter set to generate and release a high amount of heat evenly to thick hair locks to wave them as perfectly as you want while the dual ionic generator protects hairs from getting damaged from this heat. Furthermore, aside from tousled beach waves, the 30 different sized ribbed rollers of the curler set can be used on all hair lengths to create body and several other types of curly hairstyles.
2. Remington Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter
Compact and lightweight
This Remington Ionic hot rollers have a wax core construction rather than titanium one which is not bad at all; in fact, the wax inside the rollers retains high heat for an extended period of time to result in long-lasting hairstyles in your short tresses; to wave your medium to long hairs, you have to buy extra curlers of this model.
Furthermore, each of the 20 rollers is color-coded according to their dimensions and comes with exclusive J-Clips to provide better hold without hair creasing.
3. John Frieda Body & Shine Smooth Waves 2-Inch 8 Jumbo Rollers
Super-fast heat up
The John Frieda hot rollers were specially designed for creating waves and body in thick hair locks. The titanium constructed velvet flocked body along with ionic technology creates alluring beach waves super quickly with high heat and saves a lot of your time. The eight 2 inch rollers are perfect to style medium to long hairs but this heated roller set is not the best for short hair lengths.
- Hot Rollers for Beachy Waves – Buyer’s Guide
- Top Hot Rollers for Beachy Waves
- 1. Infiniti Pro by Conair Instant Heat Ceramic Flocked Rollers
- 2. Caruso Professional Ionic Molecular 30-Piece Multiple Size Steam Hair Setter
- 3. T3 Volumizing Luxe Hot Rollers
- 4. Babylisspro Nano Titanium Roller Hairsetter
- 5. Remington Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter
- 6. John Frieda Body & Shine Smooth Waves 2-Inch 8 Jumbo Rollers
- How to Create the Perfect Beach Waves Using Hot Rollers?
Hot Rollers for Beachy Waves – Buyer’s Guide
What Are Beachy Waves?
Beach waves or beachy waves, however you call it, are a beautifully relaxed, messy curly hairstyle that is perfect for your everyday casual, party, business and other event looks. The tousled hair locks can be styled on their own or you can either put them in a half-up, half down look or style them any other way for more definition.
To add more, this sexy, carefree beach wave hairstyle is not-at-all hard to achieve; you can style your hair with the perfect beach waves without even visiting the beach. All you need is an excellent set of hot rollers and you are all set to achieve the perfect waves.
But before learning how to adorn your hair locks with the perfect beach waves, let’s find out some of the best-heated rollers for beachy waves according to your hair type and hair length.
To start with, you can create amazing beach waves in both long and short lengths hair; be it fine or thick, if you have the perfect hot roller set, you can style your hair with luxurious waves anytime and anywhere.
How to Choose the Best Hot Rollers for Creating Beachy Waves?
There are several brands and types of hot rollers available in the market, and among such huge varieties, it’s only normal that you might get confused which heated roller set would create the perfect beach waves and suite you the best.
Before choosing and buying your ultimate hot roller set, you must keep in mind about the following aspects in order to achieve the best beach waves that you have been wanting from your heated curler:
- Hair type
- Hair length
- Roller size
Keep on reading as we have discussed all these aspects in details to give you a clear idea about how to choose the best hot roller set to create luscious beachy waves in your hair locks.
Different Types of Hairs
In this section, we will not only discuss different hair types but we will also mention the problems associated these hair types and what to look for in a hot roller to avoid such problems.
We have classified hair types in hair in two major categories: a) Fine/thin hair and b) thick hair; both these hair types are far different from each other and require different care and features to treat them right.
|Properties||Fine/thin hair||Thick Hair|
|Materials||Fine/ thin hair locks are super sensitive to heat and damage. A relatively high amount of heat can cause severe damage to these hair types. That’s why while choosing a hot roller set for thin/fine hair, always look for a ceramic, tourmaline or foam constructed one because:||Thick hair locks take more time and heat to dry and style them properly. And that’s why rollers meant for thick hairs must be made with materials that can heat-up quickly with a high amount of heat and can retain such high heat for a long period of time.
Always look for titanium or silicon construction or wax core while shopping for hot rollers for thick hairs because:
|Temperature||Experts have always advised that it’s safe to use a low-temperature setting on fine/thin hair locks because anything higher than low temperature can expose these sensitive hairs to burn and damage beyond repair.||We have mentioned earlier that thick hair locks require more time and heat to create perfect waves and curls; for this reason, buy a heated roller set that offers high-temperature settings so that you can create lustrous beach waves without facing any difficulties.|
If you have thin/fine hair, and looking for a heated roller set to create lustrous beachy waves, we would advise you pick a hot roller set that:
- Is made from either ceramic or tourmaline or foam
- Releases plenty of negative ions to the hair strands
- Has a low heat setting to safely wave your hair without any heat damage
And, Alternately, in case of thick hair locks, you choose a heated curler set that:
- Emits infrared energy and/or negative ions
- Is constructed using titanium or has a wax core
- Comes with a high heat setting for a quick styling process
Different Hair Lengths
The length of your hair also plays a vital role when you choose hot rollers to create beachy waves in your tresses because the roller size is determined by your hair lengths and the hairstyle you want depends on the rollers size. In general, we categorize hair lengths into a) short hair and b) medium to long hair. This hairstyle looks better in long hair compared to short hair.
Below we have discussed what rollers size should be used depending on your hair length.
- Short hair: Regardless your hair type, fine or thick, you should choose hot roller sizes from 1/2 inch to 1 inch when you want to create the perfect beachy waves in your short hair strands (shoulder length, neck length or even shorter).
- Medium to long hair: If you have medium to long hair length and you want to style your hairs with the most amazing, tousled beach waves, then opt hot rollers ranging from 1 ¼ inches and more, because you won’t be able to roll the total length for a perfect style if you go for a smaller roller size.
Different Hot Roller Sizes
Usually, hot roller size ranges from a ½ inch to 2 inches. But all the sizes are not suitable to create beach waves in your hair locks. Let’s discuss different sizes of hot rollers and how the hairstyle varies depending upon the roller sizes.
- Less than 1 inch: If you wish to style your short and medium length hair locks with tousled, beachy waves, then hot roller of these sizes are not the perfect pick for you.
- 1 inch to 2 inches: Heated rollers of 1 inch to 2 inches are usually used to create large, voluminous loose curls and beachy waves in any hair type and length.
Another piece of information worth mentioning is the number of rollers you need to wave all your hairs at a time. It’s not a “holy grail” number but we certainly recommended that you use:
- 8 rollers of size 1 ¼ inch and/or more to style your medium to long hair with beach waves.
- 6 rollers of 1 to create waves in your short length hair
Other Important Factors
One common problem that assaults both these hair types is frizz, flyaways, and lack of moisture. To deal with this problem, choose a roller set that comes with Ionic technology; most of the heated rollers available in the market incorporates an ionic generator that releases plenty of negative ions to the hair locks to establish a balance between the between positive and negative ions of the hairs and make them silky, smooth and frizz-free.
Ionic technology also reduces hair damage from heat and locks in hair moisture to make your hairs shinier as well as luxuriously manageable.
The energy from the infrared emission penetrates each hair strands to dry them inside out evenly and super quickly while preserving moisture in the hair and revitalizing the scalp. Infrared energy dries hair super-fast with high heat and therefore, it is not a suitable technology for thin/fine hair types.
Top Hot Rollers for Beachy Waves
For Fine Hair
Fine hairs are super delicate and extremely prone to heat and damage than any other hair type; that’s why we need hair tools that not only waves fine hair perfectly but also protects them from any impairments.
Among hundreds of hot roller sets meant for sensitive hair locks, we have selected a few models that can create wonderful beach waves in fine/thin hair strands without causing any heat damage.
Let’s contrast and compare our chosen sets to know more about them in details:
|Properties||INFINITI PRO BY CONAIR Instant Heat Ceramic Flocked Rollers||Caruso Professional IONIC Molecular 30-Piece Multiple Size Steam Hair Setter||T3 Volumizing LUXE Hot Rollers||Conair Instant Heat Compact Hot Rollers||Infiniti Pro by Conair 2 Jumbo Flocked Rollers|
|Technology: Ionic||Ionic||Ionic||T3® HeatCore™ Technology||No||Ionic|
|Material: Ceramic/ Tourmaline/ foam||Ceramic||Foam Steam setters||Ceramic||Plastic||Ceramic|
|Temperature: low/ ionic steam||12 temperature settings ranging from high to low||Steam, ionic steam and off||High and low||90-second heat-up feature (no temperature settings)||Constant heat(no temperature settings)|
|The number of rollers:||Set of 20 rollers||Set of 30 rollers||Set of 8 rollers||Set of 10 rollers||Set of 5 rollers|
|Number of rollers needed for short length hairs: 6 rollers||Suitable for short hair (comes with six 1-inch rollers)||Suitable for short hair (comes with six 1-inch rollers)||Not suitable for short hair||Not suitable for short hair(comes with three 1-inch rollers)||Not suitable for short hair|
|Number of rollers needed for medium to long length hairs: 8 rollers||Suitable for medium to long hairs (comes with eight 1 ¼ inch rollers)||Suitable for medium to long hairs (comes with six 1 ¼ inch and six 1 ½ inch rollers)||Suitable for medium to long hairs (comes with four 1 ½ inch and four 1 ¾ inch rollers)||Not suitable for medium to long hair(comes with three 1 ¼ inch rollers)||Not suitable for medium to long hair(comes with five 2 inch rollers)|
Reasons for not choosing
Conair Instant Heat Compact Hot Rollers
Even after having so much amazing features and styling options to offer, we still couldn’t include this Conair hot roller set in our list of “Best hot rollers for thin/fine hairs” because:
- The rollers are made from plastic which is not the best material for fine/thin or sensitive hair locks.
- There is no ionic generator included in this roller set to emit negative ions to the hairs.
- The number of rollers is not adequate to style all your hair at once.
- It offers constant temperature which cannot be set in “low” and this temperature might harm sensitive hairs.
Infiniti Pro by Conair 2 Jumbo Flocked Rollers
This Infiniti Pro heated roller set from Conair could have ended up in our list, but as:
- This heated curler set comes with only five rollers of 2-inch size; you can only create beachy waves in medium to long hairs. Also, five rollers are not enough to style your full hair at the same time.
- There are no temperature settings in the heater machine; it heats up at a constant temperature.
Infiniti Pro by Conair Instant Heat Ceramic Flocked Rollers
Ranking Position: 1
Conair is known for manufacturing amazing hair styling tools and these INFINITI PRO Instant Heat Ceramic Flocked Rollers are no different.
This hot roller set grabbed the top position in our list of best hot rollers to create beachy waves in thin/fine hairs as it is considered as a Pro at creating luscious beach waves in fine/thin hair locks, and besides its amazing craftsmanship and outstanding built-quality, this INFINITI PRO heated roller set offers all the features that we look for in hot rollers for fine hairs.
This curler set comes with six ¾ inches, six 1-inch, and eight 1 ¼-inch hot rollers that not only creates exceptional beach waves in short and long hair lengths but is also capable of styling your hair with tiny, tight ringlets and big and bouncy curls; with this model, you can style your hair locks as per your mood and requirement.
To add more, the hot rollers of this set come with smooth double flocked finish bodies that hold your hair perfectly in place and also work as a heat protectant to guard your fine, sensitive hair locks from heat damage.
- Conair infused all the 20 rollers with .25 fl. oz. of argan oil each to provide more nourishment and moisturization to each hair strands and protects them from frizz and heat damage.
- The heater box incorporates retractable cord to ensure safety and easy storage.
- This INFINITI PRO hot roller model comes with 20 easy-to-use plastic Super Clips™ to keep the curlers in place for added convenience.
- Conair offers 2-minute quick heat-up process to speed-up your daily beauty routine.
- With 12 different temperature settings, these rollers heat up super quickly for top quality performance.
- Backed up by 3 years of limited by Conair
- Suitable for all lengths of hair
- Ensures beautiful, long-lasting results
- The set might feel a little bulky
What our tester says
These hot rollers are too good! Every time I create beach waves with them, the style comes out just perfect and flawless. There are no burns or damage too in my super sensitive fine hair. I guess I will keep on using them for my regular hairstyling sessions!Jayme Burns
Caruso Professional Ionic Molecular 30-Piece Multiple Size Steam Hair Setter
Ranking Position: 2
This 30 piece Caruso Professional IONIC Molecular hot rollers are a great alternative to our first preference, the INFINITI PRO Instant Heat Ceramic hot rollers; we are saying alternative because these rollers have all the must-have features we seek in hot rollers to style our fine/thin tresses with amazing beachy waves but are made from foam and use molecular steam to style the hairs rather than ceramic or tourmaline.
This heated curler set might be the best choice for users who don’t prefer ceramic or tourmaline.
This Patented steam hair setting set comes with six petite rollers of ½ inch, six smaller rollers of ¾ inch, six medium rollers of 1 inch, six large rollers of 1 ¼ inch and six jumbo rollers of 1 ½ inch that make this tool perfect to style every hair length; from small tight curls to big bouncy curls and lustrous beachy waves, you can style your hair as you like without even exposing them to heat damage.
- The heating unit emits a clicking sound when the ion feature is on active mode
- Conditions hair during the styling session
- These rollers can also be used on severely damaged and frail hair locks
- The moisture from the steam hydrates your hair locks and makes them shiny and smooth
- Releases 3 times more steam than any regular steam setters
- Ensures safe and secure styling
- Lightweight and super compact in size
- Comes with a carrying case for easy storage and effortless portability; very much travel-friendly
- The bright color might not be appealing to some
T3 Volumizing Luxe Hot Rollers
Ranking Position: 3
Even after being an amazing roller set for creating perfect beach waves in fine hair locks, this T3 – Volumizing Hot Rollers LUXE couldn’t end up being our top preference because, with a price tag of more than $100, this roller set is quite expensive and might not be affordable for many users.
Another reason for not being in the top position is that this T3 LUXE doesn’t have an ionic generator; few amounts of ions are released by the ceramic in the rollers but that’s not enough. Instead, these rollers feature a T3® HeatCore™ Technology that delivers an ideal styling temperature in your fine hair strands to produce the perfect waves; this revolutionary technology ensures that each roller transfers the optimal amount of heat for long-lasting results.
Moreover, this roller set comes with eight 2 inches big, jumbo-sized rollers with a flocked finish which can form amazing waves in medium to long hairs but are not suitable to style short length hairs. To create flawless beach waves in your short hair locks, you can buy extra T3 Micro Volumizing Hot Rollers which are 1 inch in diameter and comes in a pack of 2 rollers along with 2 clips.
- The velvety flocked finish of the rollers grips hair smoothly for long-lasting waves and curls
- This model comes with 8 crease-free clips that hold the rollers firmly in place
- Each curler is decked with Cool grip rim to ensure easy, mess-free handling
- Auto world voltage and super lightweight makes this hot curler set truly a travel-friendly styling tool
- The heating machine automatically turns off after 1 hour to provide maximum safety to the users
- Comes with a luxurious storage case for easy storage
- T3 offers 2-Year Warranty period for this hot roller set
- Might not have enough rollers for some
For Thick Hair
Thick hair locks are absolute blessings; you can style your hair as you want and the style holds up better and longer, but they require more heat and time to style properly.
We have researched and then selected a few of the hot rollers sets that can style your thick hair tresses with perfect beach waves.
So, without further ado, let’s compile and compare the selected models to know more about their features and other details before we jump into our decision:
|Properties||BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Roller Hairsetter||Remington Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter||John Frieda Body & Shine Smooth Waves 2-inch 8 Jumbo Rollers||BaBylissPro™ Nano Titanium™ Professional 5 Jumbo-Roller Hairsetter|
|Remington Pro Series H9100S T-Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Setter|
|Technology: Ionic/infrared emission||Dual ionic||Ionic technology||Ionic technology||far-infrared emission||Ionic technology|
|Material: Titanium/ wax core/silicon||Nano Titanium||Ceramic with Thermal Wax Core||Titanium ceramic||Nano titanium||Advanced Thermaluxe Ceramic|
|Temperature: high||High and low||Constant heat(no temperature settings)||On/Off with variable temperature||Ultra-fast heat-up (no temperature settings)||90-second Heat-Up (no temperature settings)|
|The number of rollers:||Set of 30 rollers||Set of 20 rollers||Set of eight rollers||Set of five rollers||Set of 20 rollers|
|Number of rollers needed for short length hairs: 6 rollers||Suitable for short hair (comes with eight 1 inch rollers)||Suitable for short hair (comes with ten 1 inch rollers)||Not suitable for short hair||Not suitable for short hair||Suitable for short hair (comes with eight 1 inch rollers)|
|Number of rollers needed for medium to long length hairs: 8 rollers||Suitable for medium to long hairs (comes with eight 1 ¼ inch and eight 1 ½ inch rollers)||Not suitable for medium to long hair (comes with six 1 ¼ inch rollers)||Suitable for medium to long hairs (comes with eight 2 inch rollers)||Not suitable for medium to long hair (comes with five 1 ½ inch rollers)||Suitable for medium to long hairs (comes with twelve 1 ¼ inch rollers)|
Reasons for not choosing
BaBylissPro™ Nano Titanium™ Professional 5 Jumbo-Roller Hairsetter
- BABNTTS7: Even after being one amazing hair roller set for creating luxurious beachy waves in thick hairs, we still couldn’t consider it as one of the best because:
- This wonderful styling kit comes with only 5 heated rollers of size 1 ½ inch which cannot create beach waves in short hairs and also are not enough to style all the hair locks at a time.
- Though it’s a minor drawback, this hot roller set doesn’t have different temperature settings to offer a better amenity to its users.
Remington Pro Series H9100S T-Studio Thermaluxe Ceramic Hair Setter
This Remington Pro Series T-Studio Thermaluxe hot rollers can create great beach waves in your long and short thick hair strands. But we still didn’t include it in our list of “best hot rollers to create beach waves in thick hair” as it:
- Doesn’t feature titanium or wax core construction which is a “must have” material for thick hair locks.
- These rollers are not the best to create beachy waves in super long hair lengths.
Babylisspro Nano Titanium Roller Hairsetter
Ranking Position: 1
The Nano Titanium Roller Hairsetter set from BaByliss PRO scored the top position in our list because it offers all the “must have” features, properties, and components that we ask for while buying hot rollers to create perfect beach waves in our thick hair locks.
The 30 ribbed rollers of this kit come in different sizes, ranging from six small rollers of ¾ inch, eight medium rollers of 1 inch, eight large rollers of 1 ¼ inch and 8 Jumbo of 1 ½ inch that can be used to style all hair lengths without any difficulties. From creating short coil curls to waves and big bouncy curls, this roller kit won’t fail to style your hairs as per your requirements.
Additionally, the ribbed body finish of these heated curlers enables them to roll out of the hair locks easily and quickly without causing any pulling or tangling or hair breakage.
- All the rollers come with stay-cool ribbed ends to ensure the safety of the user
- Styles hair quickly with uniform heat
- Holds onto hair tightly
- Makes flawless, smooth waves
- This heater box features a folding arm that enables vertical positioning of the set to save space
- BaByliss PRO included 15 butterfly clips with this set that comes in a handy pouch for convenient storage
- Rollers are color coded for ease of use and selection
- Comes with a detailed instruction manual to provide useful information to the users
- This BaByliss PRO hot roller set is backed up by 2 years Limited warranty
- The plastic box is a little flimsy
Remington Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter
Ranking Position: 2
We are suggesting this Ionic Conditioning Hair Setter from Remington as an alternative to our top preference for styling thick hair locks with wonderful beach waves because these two sets come with the same features except for the construction material. The Remington rollers are ceramic constructed with a thermal wax core that heats up super-fast and retains the heat to deliver long-lasting waves and curls.
Moreover, the four ¾ inch, ten 1 inch, and six 1¼ inches rollers of this styler model features velvet flocked finish and they not only can style your short, long or any hair length with lustrous beach waves but are also able to create different varieties of curls and bounce in your hair locks for added definition and body.
- The sleek, colorful outlook of the roller set was designed to impress its customers
- Velvet flocked surface for smoother results
- Ionic conditioning ensures frizz-free styles
- Maintains heat throughout for uniform waves
- Remington included a Use & Care Manual in the box to provide as all possible information
- The sizes are color-coded for additional convenience
- 2-minutes heat up for quick styling process
- Each roller is adorned with cool-touch ends to keep you safe from the heat
- The set includes 20 color-coded exclusive J-Clips to ensure better hold and less creasing
- The indicator dot placed on the machine and one roller lights up when all the rollers are ready to use
- Auto shutoff for maximum safety
- All the slots in the box are marked clearly for fast and easy storage
- Remington offers 2 years Limited warranty on this roller set
- Doesn’t come with any butterfly clips
What our tester says
I have always struggled to style my thick tresses with luscious waves. However, with these rollers, all my struggles were gone. The quality of the waves these rollers create is “oh-so-awesome”. Moreover, the style remained in place for a long and didn’t fall flat just after a few hours.Louisa Johnson
John Frieda Body & Shine Smooth Waves 2-Inch 8 Jumbo Rollers
Ranking Position: 3
The only reason this John Frieda Body & Shine Smooth Waves landed in the second place is that this hot roller set comes with eight one sized curlers of 2 inches rather than several different sized ones that cannot be used to create beachy waves in shorter hair lengths.
Other than this minor drawback, the velvet flocked hot rollers of this set are enough to create perfect beach waves in medium to long hair lengths without any difficulties.
- The advanced ionic generator of the roller releases more than 50% more ions to the hair locks
- Includes an “On” indicator light for more convenience
- This heated roller set is also available with 5 heated rollers
- The variable temperature setting makes it easy for you to select the perfect heat
- Comes in a sleek, alluring storage box for easy storage of the rollers and keep them organized
- Includes professional length line cord for ease of use
- A user manual is included to provide every detailed information
- Compact in size and therefore, very easy to travel with this heated curler set
- Extra rollers are not available
How to Create the Perfect Beach Waves Using Hot Rollers?
Beach waves are an immensely popular hairstyle as it gives your hair a “natural look” and definition. There are several tools and ways you can use to get the perfect beachy waves in your hair, but here we will discuss how you can achieve those amazing waves in your hair locks using nothing but only heated rollers:
It is always advised by hair experts to start with smooth, dry hair locks. If you have wet hair, either towel-dry them or use a blow dryer for an even faster drying process.
Add a styling product to all of your hair locks that gives your precious locks some texture and helps hold them in place for an extended period of time.
Comb your hairs lightly to detangle them and then separate your hair locks in several smaller sections for ease of styling.
Starting from the hairline, take one section at a time and place a hot roller horizontally in the middle of your hair segment and wrap the rest of the hairs around the rollers. Then roll the roller nearer to the scalp and secure each roller with a pin for better hold. Try to use the largest roller on the top of your head and the relatively smaller ones on the rest of your hair locks.
Always remember to wrap the hairs away from your face to result in the perfect beachy waves.
Leave the roller on your hair for approximately 15 minutes or until it cools down.
Remove the clips and let the rollers slide down gently from the hairs. Do not pull the roller as it might result in hair breakage and hair fall.
Lightly brush or run your fingers throughout the freshly waved hairs and then spray again for a secure hold.
Beach waves will never go out of style and are always in fashion. Be your hair thick or thin, you can always style them with outstanding beach waves using the hot rollers we have listed above. All these heated roller set are the best for their respective hair types and can effectively create the waves that will last all day long.
User Review( votes)