Finding the best products for your hair is always complicated and you have to do enough research to find out the top hair products that perfectly suit with your hair. Buying hair products for normal hair is often easy but when you have a special type of hair like if your hair is fine curly, then you need to search for special products for that special kind of your hair type.
However, we have invested lots of hours in research to find the best products for fine curly hair and have listed the products below that will suits your hair perfectly.
Which Types of Products You Need and Why?
First thing first, before going to buy a hair product for your hair type, there are some factors that you should think of. Like what types of curls you have, what types of products you should use, and so on. So, here are some things that you might know before buying any products for your fine curly hair.
- Super-curly and textured hair prone to breakage and it always becomes dry easily. So, if you have excessive curly hair, you need hydrating, nourishing and strengthening hair products. If your curly hair is thin, then these products help your hair to get more weight and provide natural texture to your hair.
- Fine hair also has small circumference and lacks volume than thick or coarse hair. So, you also have to find the products that are best for adding volume to limp curls.
- Fine hair needs moisture. But never go for heavy-moisture hair products.
- Buy shampoo for your curly fine hair which is protein-free and sulfate-free.
- Do not buy any thermal straightening or reconditioning for your fine curly hair. By using chemical processes your hair can losses its volume and curls.
- Curly hair does not need conditioner often. So, buy a small amount of conditioner. It will save you money and unnecessary wastages.
- Hydrating creams prevent your curls from drying out but always use it with small quantity. Excessive mousse or creamy products will increase the weight of your hair which can destroy your curls.
Best Products for Fine Curly Hair
There are many products ware good for curly hair. But look, we are talking here about the fine curly hair. If your hair is curly and it’s not thick or coarse rather it feels and looks fine to you, these below products are then for you.
Shampoos and Conditioners
The first thing you need to do for your hair care is cleansing your hair. And when it comes about cleansing, the first and regular products we use are shampoos and conditioners. So here are our recommended cleansers for your curly fine hair.
- Curl Girl Clean Curls Sulfate Free Moisturizing Shampoo –The first shampoo we always suggest people use a moisturizing shampoo for fine curly hair. But most of the moisturizing shampoo consist sulfate and that is not good for hair. So, this one, from curl company can be your perfect choice. This is totally sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo which will cleanse both of your hair and scalp without stripping the natural moisture from your hair.
- DevaCurl No-Poo Original – Next we suggest this cleanser for your curly hair. This is zero lather conditioning cleanser which provides the essential moisturizer to your curls. It also makes your fine curly hair healthier and bouncier. Massage this conditioner throughout your curly hair and scalp. For the maximum hydration, use a small amount of DevaCurl One Condition and do not rinse out.
- Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo – This is our another favorite shampoo for fine and curly hair. The most fascinating thing of this shampoo is, it can cleanse your full hair and scalp with a very small amount of it and gives your hair a more defined curl pattern. And the price is very budget friendly also.
- Curlisto Protein Boost Leave-In Conditioner – This one is best if you have fine curls and blond streaks on your hair. You can use this conditioner for little extra protein on your hair before using your styling product. However, fine and curly hair prone to frizz, you know. And the good news is that this protein boost leave-in conditioner can also prevent frizz on your hair.
- Total Results High Amplify Shampoo – Fine hair always lacks volume. To achieve volume and boost the structure of your limp, fine and curly hair, you can try this amplifying shampoo for long-lasting volume. This one is totally silicone free. You can have instant lift and volume on your fine curly hair just after using it.
- Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Slip 30 Second Detangler – If your hair is curly, then tangles occur more on your hair and the comb stuck often. Though you love your curly hair you want it smooth, right? Then you need a hair detangler. Hair detangler is kind of conditioner which smoothens your curly hair by coating it with oil or polymer and acidify to tightens up your hair surface. So, we have tested enough and recommend using this silicon-free detangler which will loosen your curly hair lock and eliminate flyway hairs. This will also keep balance the pH level and make your hair healthy without adding any weight. This detangler conditioner is especially great and made for fine curly hair.
- Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar rinses are always good products for all types of hairs. Use this vinegar with some water before conditioning and rinse your hair thoroughly. It gently cleanses the scalp and restores the pH balance of your hair.
Styling Gel, Lotion & Mousse
It’s not all about washing and taking care of your hair. Sometimes you want to style your curly hair to make it look more beautiful. However, not all hair styling products are good for all types of hairs. If you have fine curly hair, you need some specific products that are perfect for your kind of hair. So, check out the styling products below:
- Kevin Murphy Motion Lotion Curl Enhancing Lotion – To make your curl more bouncy and this curl enhancing lotion will be the best choice for you. It is also not sticky rather give you a weightless, enhanced and smooth curly hair. You can buy it for your regular use.
- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse – After using a hair dryer or any flat irons, your hair probably gets dry and damp. Sometimes it occurs frizziness more on fine and curly hairs. To prevent this, your hair needs moisture such as mousse. This SheaMoisture Curl Mousse is completely frizz-free, safe to use and can easily enhance natural curl and wave patterns. It will not make your hair sticky and crunchy rather provides volume to your hair and soft finish. This mousse is best for curly hair and it is completely sulfate, parabens, gluten-free.
- Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Styling Gel – If you are too addicted to styling your curly hair but concern with the health of your hair at the same time, then this styling gel can be your ultimate solution. This gel is made with 70% certified organic ingredients and does almost no harm to your hair. Using this gel, your hair is not that sticky. It makes your hair edges smooth, fights with frizz and hydrates the hairs as well. So, to keep your hairstyle last long and maintain its natural health, this styling gel for fine curly hair is highly recommended.
- Andalou Naturals Argan Oil Plus Deep Conditioner – After every time you blow dry your hair or use any hair styling products, your hair lacks moisture in it. So, to provide moisture and prevent damages from hair straighteners, this deep conditioner can moisturize your hair. Besides, argan oil and shea butter are good for fine curly and wavy hair. So, it is a must use hair products for curled fine hair.
After using hair products on your hair, you need some tools to use to make your curls beautiful and keep your hair health in good condition. We highly recommend these hair tools for your fine curly hair.
- Hot Rollers: Hot rollers do less damage to your fine hair than the traditional curling irons. So, we recommend using a hot roller for styling your fine or thin hair. For this, our favorite two hot rollers are a) INFINITI PRO BY CONAIR Instant Heat Ceramic Flocked Rollers and b) T3 – Volumizing Hot Rollers LUXE.
- Hair Flair Deluxe SoftHood Hair Dryer Attachment – Easy and convenient accessory to dry your curly and fine hair.
- DevaCurl DevaFuser – This is a unique and universal hair diffuser which can provide airflow to your curly hair and even in the scalp. It dries your curly hair faster than other traditional diffusers and adds touchable volume.
- SUPRENT Shampoo Scalp Massage Brush – This is a mini massage for your scalp to use in your shower time. It has silicon soft bristles which will not pull out your fine curly strands.
We have tried to sort out all the hair products that are best for your fine curly hair. Now the next part is yours. You just need to decide which one you need or going to use and then click the link to buy. Don’t forget to share your experience with your newly used products.
- HALLIE GOULD, The Products (and Techniques) I Use to Make My Thin, Curly Hair Look 100, 05/01/19
- DANARSHA JOHNSON, 5 MUST-TRY PRODUCTS FOR FINE CURLY HAIR